Thread: Akb48
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-29, 19:38   Link #150
sa547
*Author

Reading out carefully each of their faces, well, public image and personality has to go hand in hand, and in this case at first glance I can pick out who's easy to approach and converse with, and who's too intimidating even without talking to her.

Itano at this stage is hot and sexy, enough for most men to salivate and fantasize, but for me... seems that I can't connect with her, unlike amiable Mayuyu (she can get down along easy with anime fans, of course, speaking their language) and the down-to-earth Aachan (she has this gentle face that reminds me of most men's mothers); Itano also have this look that screams "high maintenance" and "you can't touch me", that is, she rather be going out with guys in the same vein as hers (BTW, there's been gossip about her dating secretly with some rocker).

(Figured out about two days ago that Sayaka's gonna be my oshimen because her mother came from my country, that I read an article about her hardships as a child, and so I'm able to relate with her -- she's a combination of silk and steel, and an unpretentious personality. Should Sayaka plans to come home here in force to perform, I'll join a street team to boost her.)