View Single Post
Old 2012-02-01, 02:56   Link #54
Sol Falling

That's a pretty sensible edit. Actually, I originally chose response A for Mami's Opportunity Choice 1 too but now I might have to rethink it a little.

My bad on taking so long to comment this time. What I thought was going to be a fairly straightforward cramming/procrastination session actually ran on a fair bit longer than I expected it to. These original developments with Mami were certainly a pleasant distraction, however.

In the end, I think I'll stick with response A for MOC1 after all. Aside from being my original choice, it also includes the somewhat important development of Madoka pushing Sayaka to reconcile with Homura. In comparison with choice B had I proceeded into section C1A, too, I'm glad to avoid alienating Sayaka (however temporarily) due to appearing to have hidden lesbian relationships or lesbian tendencies from her.

lol, I wonder how Mami would take to the possibility of Madoka cheating... Their relationship seems very emotionally intense already. Section C1B seems like it would've been the most lenient towards a harem direction as it looked like Mami was comfortable putting on a little show even with Sayaka present .

I'm looking forward to more developments on the "cooperation" front with Homura.
Spoiler for anime:

Good work on the chapter! I'll still be very glad for the next one.
(The Nisemonogatari reference in this one was kinda subtle, I liked that too .)
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote