View Single Post
Old 2006-12-14, 21:31   Link #22
Nagumo
Random Translator

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha SOUND STAGE 01

04. Miyuki to Yuuno
04. Miyuki and Yuuno

(Newscaster 1: From last night, the sudden collapse of a wall at Uminari City, Misaka town incident. Upon investigation, it doesn't appear to be the result of a automobile accident. There is also no traces of explosives either. The mystery deepens, luckily though no one was injured and despite being at the centure of the blast Makihara Verterinary hospital's patient recovery ward also reported no one, excuse me, no animals were injured. However there are no obvious causes for the incident, making everyone very nervous indeed. Reporting from the scene in Misaka town is Reporter Yamamoto. Yamamoto-san!)
Yuuno: Sigh... We still can't find the next jewel seed... I can't always rely on Nanoha all the time, I've gotta try harder.
(newscaster 2: Yes, ?Can't hear?.)
(Newscaster 1: Yamamoto-san, Yamamoto-san, it's a bit hard to hear you.)
(newscaster 2: Oh, okay. Can you hear me now?)
(Newscaster 1: Yes, now we can hear you.)
(newscaster 2: Reporting from Misaka town, though the incident has been investigated, the investigation to the cause has not ended yet. Residents affected by the incident can scarcely hide their dismay. (really bad translation.))
(Newscaster 1: Yamamoto-san.)
(newscaster 2: Yes?)
(Newscaster 1: What is the current situation with the residents affected by the incident.)
Miyuki: I'm home! Then again, no one's home.
(newscaster 2: Oh, we'll be soon interviewing one of them...)
Yuuno: Gah.
Miyuki: Hey Yuuno, I'm back.
Yuuno: Kyun!
Miyuki: Did you get out of your cage again? You sure like running around free. Oh well. Yuuno is a good boy right? There, there. We're going to the pool today okay, I'm going to go get changed now. So you stay right where you are and be a good boy, Yuuno.
Nagumo is offline   Reply With Quote