View Single Post
Old 2006-05-02, 11:22   Link #1
Scribble
Sloth

Send a message via MSN to Scribble
Question Anime songs that trigger a particular emotion/feeling?

Most of the anime songs I've heard aren't that impressive vocally, but plenty are catchy and some trigger certain emotions or feelings, or send a shiver down my spine. When I mean emotions, I don't necessarily mean "it makes me cry", or the type of feelings people would consider "soppy". It can be anything, from feeling happy or feeling horny. o.o

Here are mine:

YamiBou OP: Hitomi no Naka no Meikyuu
I think this song is really eerie. I can't really explain how.

Elfen Lied OP: Lilum

I get shivers down my spine when I listen to this. Especially the saints version.

Twin Spica ED: Miagetegoran....
This song's really melancholy. It's saddening, but not depressing. Like, you're all alone, reminiscing over the happy times long time ago or something.

Genshiken OP: My Pace
For some reason, this song makes life seem happy and positive, blue sky and sunshine and all that crap.

Now and Then, Here and There OP
Narutaru OP
Infinite Ryvius OP

These songs sound really tragic....kind of saddening.
The funny thing about these songs is that none of them are really "depressing sounding" songs (well, maybe NTHT is, kinda) until you watch the anime series they're for! Also, when I listen to the NTHT OP, I feel like I'm one of the kids working in Hellywood. =(

Rozen Maiden Traumend OP

I feel mischievous every time I listen to this song. Like I want to play a prank or something.

Major Season 1 OP
This song makes me eager to "go forward". Like something tragic just happened and I'm trying to move on and go towards my goal. Not unlike the events in the anime.

Please give reasons for your answers!
Scribble is offline   Reply With Quote