View Single Post
Old 2007-12-13, 02:45   Link #125
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
It does mean a lot to the anime, since you have to consider the original market. Most gamers are put off if important story details are revealed early in a "promotional" trailer, anime, etc.

You might not agree, but that's how it is.
Really? With this wonderful thing called internet, I wonder just how many actually can stay unspoiled.

Besides, you say it like this anime was solely created for the purpose of advertising for the game, something I highly doubt, because that just sounds absurd.
Besides, from this anime, a lot of important things have been revealed. These are important details. After all, we've learned about the fire, Hinako, Yuzuki, the twins' family situation, and the oh-so-wonderful Asami thing. So I guess from what you said, every gamer watching the anime has already been put off, now that they have learned all of this.

The only thing left is the "ending". The anime is already supposed to have a anime-only scenario, so whatever they do is fine. They aren't limited because they aren't animating any game end.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)