Thread: Licensed Dance in the Vampire Bund
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-22, 20:43   Link #615
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Just finished up episode 3 decent episode nothing earth shattering but its keeping me interested and thats all that counts.

I must say i did feel really bad for the student council prez. Although there was obviously more behind her resitence to Mina entering the school she was only following what she felt was the right for the school and student. She had no idea what hit her as the vampires from what it looked like to me bascially had a feast on her. There were at least 5 or 6 tear her clothes away in someways it was quite disturbing. However, what im really interested in is the picture of the little girl she dropped imouto perhaps, she also asked that "Yuzuru give her strength". It seems that she already had a hate for vampires to begin with there is more story to this.

Now this will look very bad. Mina just entered the school and the same a day a student is killed. In a lot of ways this is going to look like Mina got rid of irritating human and im sure the next episode will have people pointing the finger at her. I for one 100% dont believe Mina had anything to do with it. As much the Student Council prez was on Minas back honestly she could do nothing too her. I even got the feeling Mina liked her tenacity. Mina obviously chose this capture Akira game to make it so the student felt like they had some control, but in the end Mina stood to gain nothing from having her killed. All it would have done was put the suspicion on herself. To me it seems like there is 3rd party with a possible link to other vampires who maybe want to remove Mina Hime from her position as leader of the vampire race. Divide and conquer cast suspicion and doubt to cause confusion this all very useful tactics for a isolating an enemy you want taken out.

Longer post than i intended but fun stuff really do feel for the Student council prez the look of terror on her face was unsettling. However a new cute vamp in the school and Akira gets her digits straight away lucky bastard.