View Single Post
Old 2012-03-01, 22:38   Link #67
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Lots of people are commenting on how the Op foreshadows Shu death which is true. However if you pause several of the scenes you will see that Shu's rebirth is also foreshadowed. Inori is the key to getting rid of the cancer. As of right now Shu and Inori have finally decided to face their destinies. Remember Gai was taking blood treatments from Inori to hold back the Cancer and this was before he had the Genome. Its possible the healing the factor might be amplified by someone with the Void Genome. So yes i agree Shu will die in a way but he will also be reborn.

Originally i was a little pissed at Shu for forgiving his friends and Haruka so easily, but as i wanted the episode i changed my mind. Hate, anger and loathing are all counter productive to Shu at this point. He had concentrated on those emotions alone i dont think he could have moved to the stage where he is at now. Once again Shu also showed that when it comes to the people he cares about he is at strongest i have mentioned this before and it was shot by many people but this episode reinforced again. Shu will not run away when the people he cares about are in danger and will put himself in harms way or become a tyrant. That is his strength and has always been his strength. Shu taking the Cancer from Souta even after everything that has happen shows forgiveness and also it seems by doing so he heals that person. I have a feeling that using a persons Void while they infected transfers it too him. Its only happening faster now because his risk using the Genome increased. Even if Gai had not taken it, the same results would have happened eventually.

So Mana and Shu are not blood relatives so no real incest but still fucking creepy. Haruka gave Mana to her brother, but she neglected to say why.

Now to the other man of the hour Sergei. Yes he was fucking nuts did that poor girl need to get shot in the face no. But i think i finally understood what he was after in the end. When he saw Gai remove that Void in the beginning he deleted the picture. Why because it was not beautiful it was not artistic. Notice that when Gai takes a Void its forceful almost ruthless like, there is not beauty in that and the animation reflects it. When Shu takes a Void not only does time slow down to prolong it but a beautiful aura appears like Shu and the person whom he is pulling the Void from are sharing their hearts. The first time he saw Shu take Inoris Void he was awe struck and as he died he mentioned that another persons heart is inside of him. I think he was looking for a beautiful death and he knew that Shu was the one who could give it too him if he had ballz to do so. In the end he recognized Shu as the rightful king not Gai.. I love characters like him because they seem so psychotic on the surface but there really is a lot more to them.

Did anyone notice that when Shu regained his powers, Gai's Void hand started glowing as well like they were linked. Also, I think Shus Void could be more powerful than Gais since it looks like Shu can pull a person real Void that consist of everything about them strengths weakness and then bares the burden. The way Shu is right now Gai is going to have one hell of a fight on his hands.

Arisa has proven that she is totally obsessed with Gai and thinks knowing his plans will allow her to move closer to him. Man oh man is this bitch wrong this is going to end so badly for her.