View Single Post
Old 2012-11-15, 12:29   Link #918
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu Vie Britania View Post
When I ask questions, the discussion always turns into something strange.
Don't worry about that, it's always like this in this subforum. You'll get used to it.[/half serious]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu Vie Britania View Post
You are right, when I read about the stage with a bath, I just imagined Accelerator, who is standing next to LO, they poured water on each other, and then ask each other questions ... Well, he was again sitting on his interesting pedestal.
There was no specific indication. I'd like to see this lovely scene was in the original.
Well, you're free to imagine it yourself and see it however you want to see it (to a certain degree, that is) ... especially because Kamachi has a tendency to leave certain details untold with his writing. That's actually one of the biggest advantage of reading a book (in general) in my opinion, as you're usually free to use your imagination as much as you want
Also, it's true the Index manga isn't exactly 100% canon but it's generally for the sake of not having inconsistencies within the manga itself (regardless of what happened in the novel). So I think you can take this scene as "something that could have really happened in the canon" since it's unrelated to the actual plot.