Are you a lolicon? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnagi View Post
Rah, you are an idiot!!!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnagi View Post
Don't you guys remember, this is actually manga,
maybe Hata can just made that little alien that Nagi meet return with a an invasion force! (Kero)
or maybe Midas need is just love.

Anyway, the worst case scenario is alredy listed in my probably happen or not:
Hayate die (This definitely won't happen, if he die, than this won't be HnG anymore)
Athena Die (Maybe, but mostly won't. Still, i really like it if she dies saving Hayate or Nagi)
Nagi disinherited (This is impossible, if she disinherited, than thi still won't be HnG)
Hayate is Nagi's father (Impossible, really)
Anybody else time-travel (Unless Shiori create a time machine, that would be impossible except Hayate)
Memory lose (If it temporary, possible. If it forever, impossible)
Midas is Athena's father (Really, if he was her father, than they would be like this: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)( Star Wars)
Midas is Maria's father (Same as above except Hayate might be fighting for Nagi)
Midas is a tomogara (Hahahahahaha, Then Shana come. Hahahaha)
Hayate's Brother is somewhat related to Sanzenin (Related as if no relationship, okay but if Hayate's brother is Nagi's father, than its impossible)
Anyway,thats some of the worst case,
anybody got more?

My, my.. look what you did there.

It's a manga, and anything can happen. zod, where are you? I'm getting a feeling of deja vu here.

Nagi is actually a boy cross dressing a girl.
Hayate is a figment of everyone's imagination.
They are all just part of Tama's dream, after he was knocked out by Hayate this one time.

Why are you even denying the various things that you suggested? It's a manga, like you said. Anything can happen, right? Why wouldn't Hayate die? Why can't there be time travel? Why can't there be a case of memory loss? Etc..

Would it make any sense to you if Nagi was the true mastermind behind everything? That everything she did was just an act, and that she's actually an evil demon summoned from hell by Hayate's parents to torment Hayate for all eternity? Uuuuuuuu, that's actually pretty possible, isn't it? It's a manga after all... hahahaha!

Now lets see..

Precisely because it's an original story, a manga in this case, it has a set of laws, rules, a structure, a plot that it follows. There's an expected explanation for everything that did, is, or will happen, that the reader can understand based on the happenings of the previous chapters. It's 251 chapters in, and we, the audience, understand the rules of the world, we somewhat know the boundaries, and what can be expected to happen. What would you think if a black hole suddenly appeared everyone was sucked in and died? Then the next chapter has only white pages. That makes so much sense...

So, what part of the things I said in my previous post you didn't understand?

Hayate given consent to choose Athena? I don't see why Midas wouldn't allow that. Hayate could go visit Athena again, and comply with her demands, but only if he can hold the gem, so that Nagi isn't disinherited. But then again, by doing so, like I mentioned, he could effectively fall in Mikado's trap.

You were Athena's butler for x amount of time, after Nagi told you that you can do that. By being her butler, everything you possessed was also deemed her possession, thus you relinquished her right for the inheritance.

Nagi buying assets by proxy? It makes sense, else she could just buy various commodities, estates, stocks, etc.. and basically absorb all of Mikado's wealth by just owning them, or selling them..
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote