Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-04, 12:11   Link #24165
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
@mrShady

A more peaceful school time or moment ... all depends on the way this arc is going to end, and considering the fact that ... so far, everything has been proceeding along with the Masked King's plans ... the possibility of that "peaceful" moment ... appearing ... has been unfortunately delayed.

After all, I doubt that the Masked King appeared before Tsukune, Moka and the rest of the group , just to "talk" with them ... he certainly has some goal to achieve ... and whatever it is ... probably won't be something that Tsukune, Moka and the rest of the gang ... would agree with.

In other words ... there is a quite huge possibility of something bad happening in the next chapter, which is most likely ... lengthen the duration of the current arc along with reducing the chances of Tsukune and the rest of the group ... having some peaceful moments in school - after all, if a war between humans and ayashi would actually "start" due to the Masked King's current actions ... then I certainly think that seeing Tsukune and the rest of the group "comfortably" living their lives at the Youkai Academy, would fell a little awkward ... not to mention, be a little out of character, for most of the main characters.
I just hope the whole mask king thing is a set up for a future arc. So he popped up to create some tension leaving our heroes a warning or something and after that it's back to school. Add some after effects to all the fighting (psychological) to make it clear that it had a major impact on their lives and personalities and we'll have a natural flow to a more peaceful arc. During this arc we could focus on their return to (somewhat) normal lives and focus on whatever traumas/problems they picked up during this arc. Giving a human edge to their characters as well.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote