View Single Post
Old 2012-09-01, 12:15   Link #2832
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
No, that's Reki. At least I think that's her, I've seen people at the translation thread asking when the guy will reach that illustration where Reki does that (I have no idea what's making her blush at this point of time)

Vol12 summary is currently being done by other people here, I'll let them handle it. Between Kinji and Aria, Aria's completely fallen heads over heel for him, or at least it's even more obvious now. To the point it's obvious to a lot of people in Tokyo Butei High

Dunno about Kikuyo, but Moe's likely to be gone for good from the plot. Complete heartbreak for her, with the fact Kinji is in a completely different world from her being slammed into her, and she didn't have time to speak her feelings openly before Kinji left. (Though to be fair, she was half way there when the Train doors closed and Kinji could have easily read her lips or used Butei skills to see what she was trying to say. He however declined to peek into her heart and thought it wouldn't be right unless he found out by her words)

Define 'lulz' (Since I'm not quite sure what exactly you're on about)
aside from her drawing that even kinji says its terribad, her usual nature, uh... too serious and lenient much. confirm her falling for the guy plox.