View Single Post
Old 2014-02-24, 10:23   Link #40
Chaosskun
Seriously
*Fansubber

1a. Describe about yourself: I don't know who i am.
1b. Do tell what you disgusted the most in fansubbing? Sucks timing and Hardsubbing
1c. Do tell any attributes you like about fansubbing? Working for fans only
1d. What are your aliases or nicknames you've used in fansubbing? Chaoss

2a. Why do you fansub in the first place? for fun
2b. Why do you continue fansubbing? Cause i like it
2c. When are you into fansubbing? probably on 2000
2d. When do you start fansubbing? on 2009
2e. Define fansub or state the mission of the fansub: Subs that for fans and contain no profit.

3a. List your current group(s) and your position/job in that group(s): Suiriotaku, Watashi, DDY, Kaitou. and sometimes i help people who needs timer. my jobs is timer actually but i can do anything except TL.
3b. List the Group(s) you've worked with now: Look's above. *Anyone who needs timer can PM me here or query Chaoss on rizon*
3c. List the Group(s) you've worked with in the past: Chuu, Hadena, Conan Fansub
3d. Do you freelance? Yes.

4a. What kind of series (genre) do you enjoy working on? Anything is fine as long as I like the show.
4b. Do you work on any series that you don't like? No.

6a. What are your current fansubbing jobs: Timing, Typesetting and editing
6b. Which fansubbing jobs can you do: Timing, Editing, QC, Styling... everything except translation.
6c. What are your favorite fansubbing jobs: Timing ofc.
6d. Make a definition of the job you can do or your current fansubbing job briefly: Timing - Aligning audio to subtitles, and then making the subs easy to read for watcher.

7a. When are you planning to retire/quit from fansubbing? After i got bored
7b. Are you planning to train other novice fansubbers so that they'll be just as good as you are? i've already trained some people about timing and karaoke.
7c. Are you going to document everything what you did so that other people can get to know how to fansub better? For anyone that i want to teach only.
Chaosskun is offline   Reply With Quote