View Single Post
Old 2006-05-13, 04:42   Link #107
Bloodseeker

1. Berserk (Favorite anime, favorite manga, favorite main character, favorite anime character period. Guts FTFW.)

2. Great Teacher Onizuka (Easily the best anime comedy that I've ever seen, and awesome characters. Eikichi Onizuka and Urumi Kanzaki are two of my top favorite anime characters.)

3. Neon Genesis Evangelion (This was the first anime series that I ever saw that wasn't being aired on American cable television at the time, its what sealed my interest in anime, and its still one of my favorites.)

4. Full Metal Panic (Second favorite anime comedy. FMP and GTO are the only two anime that can make me laugh more than once or twice per episode.)

5. Elfen Lied (Nice tragic story. Nana is the only anime character that I've ever really felt sorry for.)

Its too early to put it on my favorites list, but I think that its worth noting that I'm following four anime right now: My-Hime, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and Shuffle, and while I'm really enjoying all of them, I'm enjoying HiME the most. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up in my top five. (I've heard that the ending sucks, but look at my #1 and #3... if I continue to like it, the stuff leading up to the ending will stand out a lot more in my mind than the ending itself)