Thread: Snow!
View Single Post
Old 2010-02-09, 08:06   Link #228
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikorita157 View Post
Maybe this one will be bigger since the last snow storm hardly brought anything to Northern New Jersey... but then again, I feel sympathetic to people who have to dig through 2 feet of snow and getting another feet since it's really hard to dig out so much snow without a blower.

Bad thing though, if classes get canceled... I have to make it up some other day since colleges don't give snow days.
Mine does
Got 2 days off so far. Drove double the time to get to campus today, nearly hit another car in an exceptionally messed up road. And the parking here is virtually non-existent. Either cars are buried or some have gotten out but the open spot is too messed up anyways (too much pile on the sides = no way to open doors). I found like the ONLY spot and I still had to get out to kick a giant block of ice out of the way. And with another 18-20 inches they're calling for, I think we could get the whole week off
Actually there's a FB group for my school that says if we don't get wednesday off, we should skip