View Single Post
Old 2005-01-03, 07:38   Link #8
wao
OK.

Which is sad because I personally thought Shizuru and Reito would make a good couple Maybe they're too similar or something.

Regarding that ep where she puts her hand over her abdomen, either she's pregnant, or she might have a HiME mark there or something. It'd be very interesting if she was pregnant...

Personally, I sitll like Mai and Tate all the way because they just seem so suited to each other and I'd like to see Tate happy cos he seems like just a nice guy all around (which is VERY rare, usually I hate the guys that take Tate's role, but somehow he's likeable...)

As for Kanzaki, I want him to be happy too because he is just sooo sexy (Toshihiko Seki... *melts*) and he really does seem nice... And why am I not rooting for Mai/Kanzaki, because I think Mai doesn't deserve Kanzaki I think Kanzaki should go with someone cool like Fujino!! OR even Natsuki, but Natsuki is a loner and should STAY a loner. (Though Fujino/Natsuki is also not bad. )

Ep 13 had the best evidence to show that Tate really isn't comfortable at all with Mai/Kanzaki. And Shiho is such a bloody annoying bitch I just feel like throwing her out, but sure she'll become a HiME and go whack stuff at Mai.