View Single Post
Old 2008-04-20, 16:46   Link #536
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsilya~ View Post
Think you should just add their last entry instead of having them state it is official, less confusion. Also you actually did not state they need to add a official titleline to their official entries... if I am not mistaken.
I have stated multiple times in each contest about marking your final choice with Final Entry (or at least some kind of equivalent). I just haven't made it a rule because for the most part, everyone does it anyway which makes having the rule "official" kind of redundant.

For the people who don't mark their entries, I have no idea if they forgot about the contest, decided not to enter but didn't tell anyone, entered in two or more entries but didn't decide on one, etc. So it's not my job to second guess. If you really care about your entry, you'll ask me, and no I'm not so evil as to refuse people (as you've seen three times already in this thread alone).

It's a little confusing for at least one side either way, but when it comes to making sure the correct entry (or any entry at all) makes it on the list I leave that up to the individual contestant.

It's for reasons like this that I'm very easy going about deadlines and such.

@darkjester - I'm going to change the wording on that rule a little bit. Having a limit on how many entries one can create before they decide on what they really want to enter is kind of silly.