View Single Post
Old 2008-04-20, 17:54   Link #538
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Quote:
6. Only one official submission per contestant. You may create as many entries as you wish, but you are only allowed to enter one. Failure to decide on one signature by the deadline will result in immediate disqualification for that months contest.
Don't see how that is relate to titling your final/official entries... No. It only tells us that we can only have one, entry other than that it doesn't tell us any more. You should state the rule more clearly as it is, not such round about way. As to people that give more than 2 entries, I think they should feel responsible to titling which one they want to enter. Even if you can say it is does state to choose a final/official entry, you can not deny it is a very roundabout way. As to how many people don't have their entries submitted, I can't be any more wrong can I? At least you could say "Please tag your final entries" or something.....durr

Also to the file size limit, this is the first art contest I seen with a size limit. A art contest's purpose to compete to make the finest artwork, not to actually create a file with least size as possible. What is the point of having it? It only decrease the flexibility of your artwork as well as the quality of it. Very humorous why we even have such rule as to limiting it to 50kb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
I have stated multiple times in each contest about marking your final choice with Final Entry
If a normal come by like me can't see it, then how well are you trying to enforce such rule?

Edit: Another thing is, what happen to the flying lolis tags? NO WAIIII I can't see them.

Last edited by Izayoi; 2008-04-20 at 18:13.