View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 13:35   Link #517
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Here is maybe a problem. Wouldn't this make Oojima a "villain" for the low income students like Isara if your theory is correct?
I think that's exactly the point of the episode, though. Ever since he read her manifesto, he's been listless and distraught. I think that's exactly the issue that they are driving at: he was (they were) so focused on saving his club that he didn't consider that she may have a good reason for needing the money (to help people like Isara get out of the rut she's in). So now, because he does care about Isara and others in her situation, he needs/wants to come up with another policy to address the financial aid/scholarship issue that will still allow him to save the clubs (since that's become the slogan of his campaign).

(To be honest with you, I'm not too sure that I find this episode to be that vague in what it was implying. It seems rather clear-cut to me. If you're using the game as the basis of your doubts, I wonder if they may be blending the routes in a way they didn't in the game.)