View Single Post
Old 2007-08-06, 23:03   Link #13
Styx101

Send a message via Yahoo to Styx101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
Well, of course, your 'friend' is afraid.. Probably with this questions in mind, "How will people view us?", "What will happen to us?", "What will my family think of me?"

or, it could also be that she doesn't want to loose your friendship so she's being friendly.

Remember the close friend I had in HS I said? Kinda like Sei and Shimako again, really.. Well, I kinda admit I liked her, but it's not real love cause I get jelous, and when you get jelous there's a bit of self-love there..

Though, knowing this, even her mom (x_x), she was with me the whole time.. I just needed someone to lean on.. I was hurt too much.. I didn't bother making friends with anyone at all.. (Could you imagine crying 11months everyday felt? I was angry with God, and 3 years of my life has been empty.)

I wished back then that I would gladly give up my soul to hell forever, just let me hug her for 3 seconds (The first one I mentioned).. Imagine all this sadness, feeling less than a bacteria.. The only motto I had back then was, "I won't kill myself yet because I haven't tried becoming evil.."

So, well, I basically start to bully people, embarass them, throw rotten food at roofs, etc.

I was back at my country, looking at tall buildings, wishing I could jump down and just die.. Then a man came up to me and said, "My, you look so lonely, are you away from God?"

I cried all of a sudden, not knowing why, I just did..

Basically, this man revived my spiritual state, and my close HS friend revivied my emotional and mental being..

She was just there, listening to my every blab, and showed she cared..

It's like a story of a beaten bird, someone knock the hell out of it and left it in the streets.. Then, another worried person came.. That person wanted to heal the bird, so brought it home and tried to cure it.. The bird, threatened, fought back because it thought the person was trying to hurt it. So, all that person did was make it a house, and give it food and water.. Later, when the bird was been sheltered and all, it allowed the person to heal it's wounds..

The meaning of the story? Most of the time, when we give advices to people, they don't feel comfortable about it and it puts them more down.. But just show them love and care, then when they are ready, they'll come to you.. Just like what my HS friend did to me.. n_n
Yes, I knew she was afraid. And that was why I kind of expected what her answer would be. I was just so stupid back then, because I didn't want to give up the faint hope that she'd say yes. lol. Stupid really.

So are you still trying to communicate to her? or not anymore? Which country were you from?