View Single Post
Old 2009-06-26, 03:08   Link #95
james0246

^I'm one of those people, right ? At least we are actually talking about Bon Clay's possible death and not just making bad Michael Jackson=Bon Clay jokes (as some of the big One Piece forums are doing)...

4 hours remain until Ace's execution. How long does it take to travel from one gate to the next? During the Buster Call on Enies Lobby, it was only 30 minutes or so, right? But was that do to the larger than normal ships, or the current? And, how exactly are they supposed to get through the gate in front of Marineford - specifically, who will let them in?

Whatever the case may be, if the war isn't already started, Mold could be correct and Luffy and company could arrive before Whitebeard...which could become an interesting turn of events...

Additionally, I do like the idea that Buggy could steal most of the noteriety for the Impel Down fiasco. Specifically, of the 200+ escapees, I expect many of them are from Level 1 or 2, so the person they recognize as their saviour is going to be Buggy (or Mr. 3). So, if any of them spread the word about the escape, they would probably reffrence Buggy quite abit...or at least that is my fondest wish for Buggy: elevation to Supernova status .

Also, I really liked how some of the pirates excalimed that they were giving up on their life of crime, and were going to return to their family. Just goes to show that correctional facilities can actually accomplish their goals...

Last edited by james0246; 2009-06-26 at 03:20.