View Single Post
Old 2010-06-28, 18:22   Link #12013
Smeckledorf
Intellectual Rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTR View Post
Wait he brings this up again in EP5 (as per Battler's story when he walks back to the cousin's room) but survives first and second twilight...
What Rudolph said both times were different things. The first time was vague and I believe he specifically said "tonight". In episode 5, he said he needed to tell Battler something about his birth and if he did he might be killed. So, if I remember correctly he used die in the first episode which does not directly mean murdered and in the fifth episode he used killed which would mean he thinks someone is going to murder him.

Judoh, the problem with 3 groups is that there are never 12 or 18 deaths in the first twilight. Don't you think there would be some clashing? I have thought that there is more than one group of culprits before, however deaths are faked so no one murders those people, at least not at first. So, the person who planned the whole faked deaths plot may not even be a murderer, actually if that person is 'Beatrice' then it is highly like he/she is not a murderer.
Smeckledorf is offline   Reply With Quote