View Single Post
Old 2010-09-07, 13:48   Link #49
asrielchase

Finished all the routes and the true ending just now, the whole game took me around 50 hours. Definitely not going to regret spending my weekend on this.

I've only played a few AVGs, tried this one because of its genre and popularity since I always like sci-fi and time-traveling stuff. The script and pace wasn't flawless, especially the specific routes of some of the heroines, but the last 3 chapters had some of the best scenario I've seen and they were executed brilliantly. Everything becomes clear and all the loose ends were tied, very satisfied after completing the true end. I think I've read a comment on the net somewhere that "the story is so good I want to erase all my memory about it and play again". Indeed!! I think I'll actually go and play it once again before the anime comes out. The official guidebook looks really tempting too....

Speaking of anime adaptation, the story's pieced together with so many worlds and timelines in order to be complete, I don't even know if 24 episodes are enough...
Anyway it doesn't matter how this turns out all I wanna see is a moving Kurisu.