Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-22, 20:51   Link #2046
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Hanada-sempai, maybe? Since Toyone might've started a fad. I think it'd be pretty nice to commemorate seeing an old senpai at the National tournament by asking for an autograph.
Speaking of Toyone and her asking for autographs... Why didn't she asked Saki for an autograph? Can't she not see in front of her the Hidden True Final Boss of the Nationals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Also, it looks like this is the theory (that mystery girl is a Miyanaga or close family friend) fanartists are running with:

Spoiler for to save space:
If blondie is not Awai, I just hope the reason Teru is letting Awai to get close to her isn't because Awai reminds her of blondie... that will be a bit saddening...

My theory about blondie...

I believe blondie is still alive somewhere... the absence of a tragedy tag is where I based my guess... maybe she's disabled now... no, no, no, she's not.... she's just too cute to be disabled let alone be dead... but I guess due to the accident or whatever event, someone or some unknown reason made blondie to distance herself from the Miyanaga siblings... probably Teru blamed Saki for this... maybe blondie is someone dear to both the sisters... well, that's just my two cents...

Heck, maybe we're wrong about this... blondie may not even be involved in some accident and she's living abroad or somewhere far away for some unknown reason... maybe their house got burned so they need to move...
tarajis is offline   Reply With Quote