View Single Post
Old 2007-08-07, 10:06   Link #33
Striding Cloud

Being one that plays the game and read the lore for fun o.o... Arthas IS one of the most powerful being in the universe (world? correct me if I'm wrong). But it doesn't he is invincible. Yes, it may be stupid to have Arthas to be killable by 25 non-famous people, but it isn't wont necessarily HAVE to be 25 people. For all we know Blizzard can make it a 40 man or 35 man. There are many things that still haven't been released about it.
Concerning the Death Knight, I am thinking that there will be a "Hero Class" for every regular class, for example (Pally ----> Death Knight) or something along those lines.
And what I think should be put into the game is a Barber NPC or Plastic Surgeon NPC because my character is ugly as is and is in need of a new hair style or new face...
There are rumors of there being a new instance in TBC (Burning Crusade) Also, known as Zul'Aman in the Ghostlands (Told to me from a IRL friend). There are no definite answers to which instances will be included. Though I am guessing that in a future patch or in the Wrath of the Lich King expansion, there will be a new instance added to the CoT (Caverns of Time). If you look to the left of the Black Morass Instance, there is a little place blocked off by a ship. If you look high enough you can see a portal that leads into an instance. Judging by the ship wreak I am guessing that it will be and event that took place before like in WarIII: TFT Act 1 where everyone is searching for Saegares' Eye (I most likely spelt that wrong but mehh..) or what I'm am hoping is some pirate instance =].
Striding Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote