View Single Post
Old 2011-01-07, 16:59   Link #21380
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
How much of it he actually made is still pretty relevant. If it was going to be super hard, what was it that made it difficult? Was it an ep5/ep6 style thing? It seems strange that he would give up on a difficulty increase when people were beginning to preempt him (on e.g. the Kinzo thing) which would make me want to throw out something harder to really perplex them.

But I'm skeptical whether Land ever really existed as anything more than an idea.
I wasn't there when EP2 was released but according to what Ryuukishi said, most people had already given up to fantasy due to the many odd things that EP2 showed.

Well I think that's pretty much what happened during the anime season. You should remember that, and how difficult it was to make them understand the concept of "catbox".

From what I understood, EP3 was supposed to be even more "magical" than EP2 without any kind of input about unreliable perspectives and the concept of fake scenes.

You must put yourself in Ryuukishi's perspective. When he talks about difficulty you probably think about murder cases and tricks. I think he's actually talking about the interpretation of the general events.

After all it seems that's the only thing that matters in umineko, and the serial murder is just something in the background.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote