View Single Post
Old 2012-10-13, 02:14   Link #2141
justpassingby

Quote:
Neurosis ? what is that ? some kind of Psychosomatic? can anyone explain to me?
^ Read the links I provided, and go deeper in the internet, and eventually read the LNs. If Bontenmaru is the perfect example of Chuunibyou patient, LN Juubei is the beau ideal of a Neurosis patient

Nah. I don't think the author will make his titled character as bitchy as other authors portrayed. Even if Juubei's mother dies, it will probably because of someone else's order (Konoe may be), and someone will trick Nobuna and Juubei into thinking Nobuna was the one who ordered the kill of the Hatano. Just like what Senchiyo did in vol 8 regarding Kanbei's sister. And Nobuna will cry, again. A Spiderman won't lose in in a Spiderman movie, just like the Empire got their "win" in Empire Strikes Back.

Nobuna being a tsundere in front of her retainers when everyone knew she likes Yoshiharu and vice versa was a waste of papers. Yoshiharu lying to Juubei made me cringe, and how he asserted that Nobuna is important to the world like a God (vol7) made me want to burn my books (one volume can buy me food enough for a full day). Some of Nobuna's political intention/decisions made me wonder why the hell I started this book in the first place.

Quote:
All men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Well, I don't have the rights to complain when Nobuna is going to get her happy end with Yoshiharu. But Yoshiharu is so absorbed in protecting Nobuna, that he's going to neglect the one who did most of the important shit for Nobuna and himself?

Perhaps Kazumasu and Himiko who can read people mind can help her. Being a Akechi Juubei Mitsuhide is suffering.

I'm so going to drop a colony, or send a seismic wave if Juubei doesn't make it at the end of the novel. I still can know the ending based on 2ch.
Trust me, I'm an engineer. :P

And so, let's talk good things about Nobuna. When Harima (nickname given by Nobuna to Kanbei) introduce her Automata, Nobuna gave the idea of putting wheels to replace the legs for the automata to make it run faster. Kanbei said she did think about that, but because of Japan mountainous and confined regions, wheels were not appropriate. Nobuna advocated the importance of bipedal robots v8p29
I'm thanking Nobuna for making me remember VOTOMS. Oh, and also, Metal Gear Solid 3 everyone?

Last edited by justpassingby; 2012-10-13 at 05:42.
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote