View Single Post
Old 2010-03-28, 11:23   Link #52
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by roriconfan View Post
Ok fast forward what can they do to make a watchable movie. I am being serious this time.

The movie opens with Ichigo kissing his girlfriend Orihime goodnight. Rukia is hunted by Fisher because she has the magic trinket inside her. She ends up in Ichigo's place because she knows his father is not human and asks for help. Ichigo witnesses the attack because he has the ability to see ghosts and is saved by his father who reveals that Fisher killed his mother. Rukia is unable to defeat Fisher because of the sphere draining her powers and is taken hostage to SS, which is overrun by Aizen, the evil traitor who made a coup along with two more captains we never see. Ichigo's dad refuses to aid SS for what they did in the past but Ichigo wants revenge, so he goes to Urahara, who teaches him how to use Shinigami powers and opens the gate to SS. He warns him not to be overtaken by rage because the whiteness inside him will take him over. He gives no thought to it and goes to SS. There, he meets Zaraki, Mayuri and Byakuya, the few remaining captains who still resist, while fighting Menos. He joins them in their attack on the main stronghold. Aizen in the meantime extracks the sphere and creates Arrancars, the leader of which is Fisher. The good guys storm in and kick ass (lots of visual effects here and we see Bankais *not Zaraki's*) while Ichigo confronts Fisher. He is unable to defeat him as he doesn't know how to Bankai and is almost killed. That is when Hollow Ichigo is released and wrecks havoc. Rukia gives him a romantic monologue which allows him to hear Zangetsu inside him and revert to normal, while releasing Bankai and killing Fisher. The team then traps Aizen who is revealed to be just a double, made to look as such by his shikai. Before the fake dies tells them that Aizen was never interested in SS and his real plan has just began. He looks at Ichigo and tells him that he lost to hate and now he will lose all those he loves.

Switch over to Karakura town. The bell rings at Orihime's place. She opens and finds Aizen smiling at her.

The rest come up in the sequel.

If that is not a nice story for an otherwise Hollywood crap movie, I don't know what is.
Better then some hollywood movies, believe me. xD Though you probably already know, don't you?

Byakuya is indeed sacred... Especially with his pink bladestorm of death. That is sooooo fabulous!

Even if that was the case, Byakuya is awesome (I liked him even during the early stages of SS arc.). But Roricon des have some good compromise on the adapting thing... I just hope atleast Rukia is cute. Please I hope Rukia is cute.

But probably not, they might need to call Jackie Chan in to do Soi Fon.... x)

Visual graphics doesn't add up the same as skill and common sense. Budgetary concerns because of what? Oh yeah... movie adaptions skewering anime. Yeah, that would waste a hurrendous amount of money, wouldn't it?
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote