View Single Post
Old 2012-02-05, 03:28   Link #27694
Used Can

Correct me if I'm wrong, and I've probably forgotten about it due to lack of attention and interest, but wasn't the Epitaph actually fairly easy after you get to know what Kinzo's hometown was - along with noticing the quadrillion thing in the chapel? I know figuring out what his hometown is was hard, but his children already knew it, and Yasu got told what it was by Genji.

Anyhow, I was just thinking if Lion's name was a reference to the lion statues at the chapel? Not to mention there's Lion in quadrillion, but I think I'm looking too much into this. It's still a funny coincidence.

lol Yasu quad core, with many threads, each for every imaginary friend/role of hers.

Okay, I'll stop there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
The person called her Mother, and is 19 years old. Yasuda was born a male, and was given a surgery after she nearly died as an infant.
If Yasuda was born a male and Natsuhi knew it... wouldn't then she be calling him the man from 19 years ago, because she knew that person is indeed a man?

Though, I get the impression that's not your point. But do spare me, It's almost 3:30AM and I haven't slept for 2 days.

Quote:
Yea, except girls also use them when they feel like it.
It is not a common thing. They may do it for shits and giggles, but it's very uncommon for a Japanese girl to use Ore or Boku. Those are men's pronouns.

Quote:
I already said they fucked up. Have you HEARD Lion?
Hey. there are a fair bunch of traps out there who look, act and sound like women.
I'm yet to see a woman sound like a man - I'm sure there must be, just that I haven't had the pleasure of seeing one.

In addition, in anime, it is not particularly uncommon to have women voice males, the opposite, sadly, doesn't happen.