View Single Post
Old 2012-12-18, 14:46   Link #38
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Knight View Post
Neji's death didn't really have a strong impact on me tbh
I think anime can fix that
yea i didnt really have much feeling reading this either. it was really rushed and out of the blue. at the same time though, i dont think there was much kishi could do to make us care about neji again. he had gone way too long without being a significant part of the story... or interesting at all for that matter. even in this death flashback there was nothing new. it was the same story from way back in the chuunin exam...

as Ulquiorra said, nobody has died yet who requires a resurrection which is exciting, since they will probably stay dead. if kishi keeps the ball rolling and goes after more k11 it will have to be shino, or possibly tenten since they have the least amount of development and they fit under that threshold of characters kishi has been done with for a while, unless tenten does develop her skills with the RS' fan. sai is a possibility too, but even he has much more of a role and story than those two. it would be cool to see someone go who we wouldn't think kishi would want to off yet. (and not be brought back to life of course)

my hunch for future deaths would be from other villages like that rock ninja with the beard or someone like that
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote