Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Haiyore! Nyaruko-san (Xebec)
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-26, 10:47   Link #1737
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Final episode, 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
...I'm at least hoping for Luhy-chan and Yorika-mama to show up in the last ep, proper ending needs proper character appearances

Wishes do come true yet again! Satisfactory ending for me

Though I was miffed when the entire first half of the ep was I Am Legend "Mahiro Edition" but I was completely satisfied Guta-chan was not in the wrong here, but rather the green bat. What a nice loli she is eh, granting wishes.... say Guta-chan, I have a wish.....

And that ED song.... I swear I've heard it before (or a variation of it). Anyone else out there who is also insane in the membrane to verify I'm not losing my brain?

I'm going to miss you Luhy-chan!

Bye bye Haiyore Nyarko-san, thanks for the memories As the second series I finished this season (yeah I didn't even finish ZombieOfTheDead yet), I had a fun ride, and gotta thank you members here as well for pushing me to catch up, as I for some reason didn't even remember what I was getting into when Spring 2012 began.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Ah eroge, I had some respect for the final boss this time
"Now disappear.... for the sake of Eroge"

He's got my vote for Bad Guy Line of the Decade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
And none of the students question the little girl in class? I know Japan doesn't allow grade skipping, so she'd have to be massively younger looking than her age implies.
I thought she was just visiting we are talking about Guta-chan, right? I know Hasta ain't a girl....
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote