View Single Post
Old 2006-01-01, 23:07   Link #93
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Frankly, I just think Athrun had enough--of Talia completely blowing him off and participating in Angel Down even though she was FAITH and basically could completely blow off any order except from the chairman himself--at Rey for having Athrun nearly killed on more than one occasion as well, and of course for Durandall for putting him through all the shit to begin with. Athrun called out to Talia but she said no, and I don't think he was in the mood to debate with her in an exploding rock. Kira I think is just being the innocent guy he is. All of that crap is completely over his head--shit, it's the first time he ever saw Durandall, Rey, or Talia in person.

Hypocrisy? Is the Clyne Faction responsible to be superheroes of the CE universe? They do what they can, and stop where they want. Don't tell me that you expect Lacus to pick up the slack of every Moe, Bill, and Larry in the CE universe...she let people try their hand at self-organization, now she's stepping up her role. I think people are demanding too much of CF. They're NOT superheroes, they're not demigods, they are HUMAN BEINGS. Even if they ARE the most talented guys in the CE when it comes to flying a gundam. They still have hearts that beat, still have blood that flows, still have tummies that rumble.

It also seems that Talia entrusted her son to Murrue...I think Murrue will make a good mommy anyway ^_^
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote