Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Ginga Kikotai Majestic Prince
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-21, 10:00   Link #221
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Drop show you watching isn't so simply (I can't speak for you though). Even if it has Sh*ty character and plot, once you know about them you can't help but feed yourself with masochistic hope it will get better in some point, even if it's obvious it willl never happen. (I watched whole Guilty crown, and it took me half year after it went to hell to finnaly drop Kimi no Iru Machi).

So even if people complain about show, you have to know we are in pain ourself (You can coun't on me complain a lot about Valvre btw ) That said, fortunetely GKMP isn't that case for me
I think it’s relative to how much you feel invested to the show (either for the characters, story, or the franchise). For example, since I’m a Gundam fan, I feel obligated to watch every animated project of the franchise (minus the kiddy stuff like SD Gundam). Thus, I have to bear with Gundam AGE for more or less a year (during its airing). It’s really painful (especially watching the 3rd generation trainwreck), but I was helped by the presence of some enjoyable characters. On the other hand, I have no problem whatsoever dropping anime like, say, Sasami-san @ Ganbaranai after just two episodes coz neither the story nor the characters work for me.