View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 08:04   Link #51
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
On another note while it seems the Queerrats are just defending themselves, I don't entirely agree that they weren't planning on attacking, I believe they just moved up the attack knowing that the humans found out. I don't think it is a coincidence that they destroyed the queerrat group most loyal to the humans & the fact that they have a cantus user (and we have all already predicted who that is). I just don't see either side as "innocent" here.
Plus, you know, we're talking about Yakomaru here, who cooked up that elaborate scheme to destroy Kiroumaru's colony - why did he order an attack that he knew would be defeated? How is that self-defense? And without even trying to use his "secret weapon"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLand View Post
Yes, I do have the feeling she's going to come to a sticky end sooner or later. Lady clearly has a vengeful streak. She would need to be a hard person, to do many of the things she's felt she's had to do while in her leadership position. She's not someone who's faltered when it comes to running a system where innocent kids are regularly murdered by people they thought they could trust.
Yes, it's not surprising that Tomiko is not your usual sweet old grandma. She had to be very tough to do what she's been doing in the last 200+ years.