View Single Post
Old 2004-05-24, 09:48   Link #145
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
Pain from the real world should break a Genjutsu. It should make you realize that the Genjutsu is in fact fake.
Kakashi KNEW it was fake as did Shikamaru...but their bodies couldn't. Yes, pain should, but Skyro was almost saying that unless the pain comes directly after Tsukiyomi hits and before it ends in that short split-second span like a jolt, it wouldn't break...and that is awfully difficult to time, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
If Kakashi had known what was coming, had he known how fast he needed to be, then he should've been able to break it.
Split second. Jolt of pain, not constant pain. He was trying to say that even if the target is hurting and bleeding like hell, that wouldn't make a difference because it's not a "jolt of pain" during the genjutsu. Which I don't believe. Therefore, I don't believe pain helps out against high level genjutsu such as Tsukiyomi at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
I don't think he knew it, considering we know it now because Itachi told him.
Kakashi obviously has heard of this ultimate Uchiha attack involving the Sharingan...why else would he tell Kurenai and Asuma to close their eyes? And Itachi pretty flat-out told him it was a genjutsu before he even used it, didn't he?
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote