View Single Post
Old 2013-10-29, 20:21   Link #3259
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
For Madan right now i prefer some skirmishes around Vanadis which the only reason is to have Tigre.

Or maybe when Tigre goes back, i want him to get beaten up as usual. Maybe by Lim or Ludmila that already beats him more than twice.
While I also like to read about those funny events, I prefer them to do those later. Right now they had the war with the demons and Muozinel and possiblly Zchted Civil War to worry about. If our main characters can settle these things then I don't mind some occasional jokes that go with them. Madan is about war and I read it mainly for those. Fanservice and love comedy can wait until later when Tigre become a royal consort or something. I enjoyed comedy and fanservice, but they don't have highest priority at the moment. I am more interested in the plot. I did make some jokes about characters, but I don't think the author will ever do it the way I did so I did it just for laugh.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote