View Single Post
Old 2009-03-04, 10:33   Link #17
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Good question. We still don't know where his second release places him in terms of strength compared to the other Top 3. Just the fact that he has a second release doesn't necessarily mean that he's stronger than all the others (many of the Espada have unique abilities). But it definitely means that he's closer to their level of strength than anyone knew.
Good point. And the fact that he kept it a secret from Aizen could mean he's not as servile as most thought. If it turns the rest of the top 4 are hiding a second release, we could have a coup on our hands. Although it's more likely Kubo just wants to make Ulq the strongest espada so it's a greater achievement for Ichigo when he does finally take him down. With Orihime's help that is, because right now it's not happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
Well we take what we are given and analyze it by what we know and come up with a hypothesis of what we think will happen. Thats what we do here and I dont think it'll ever stop. Keeps discussions going strong.
That's fine, I meant rating the chapter prematurely is silly. I've seen people change their mind completely when the actual chapter comes out.