Old 2010-05-07, 07:01   Link #418
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
(O_O; )
*shoots a tranquilizer into surerman*
you re too late, now.. less one more criminal to return to Mexico and to be feed by this Prison I am a hero of budget! yay! Rejoice for me!
You must see his face..I bash his head with metal plate and all he can do just stare at me with his eyes tell...."Why???" It's very very funny..... Hope he dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Um, for what I can tell, you're basically placing all the blame on Nymph. Maybe you should switch the blaming to Sugata instead.

Yes, Nymph can alter brain waves, plants, living things but she isn't omniscient. She's keeping quiet to avoid the Synapse retialiation. Also, after that first incident with Sugata entering Synapse, he's basically doing it on his own will (most likely without Nymph's awareness/assistance)

EVERYTHING that has gone wrong SHOULD be placed on Sugata and him ALONE!
Sugata is one to blame too, but Nymph has the power, Sugata just manipulate it. If Sugata has Nymph power and didn't use it, I'd like to put the blame on him. But this time...Nymph the one has it...so ....sorry Nymph, you got the granade in your pocket hope you receive your punishment properly

Last edited by surerman; 2010-05-07 at 10:03.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote