View Single Post
Old 2012-10-19, 00:39   Link #9
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

WOW...beautiful episode, and like others said...amazing how one episode can put so much on your mind to think about. We discussed many things last week, about the efficiency of this program, to whether or not it comes down to who pulls the trigger. I love the dynamic that was brought up during the one on one talk at his bed, cause it really shows you two sides of the coin. On one hand, we have what many were talking about, how Morals and good judgement can be used. I really liked how he mentioned who wants to PROTECT people, not just take them down.

But I ALSO loved how he showed us the opposite, how he doesn't think about anything except getting out alive. That puts so much to think about, because a lot of that is true. Police officers are human too, and even though they want to protect, I'm sure many also want to come out alive and be able to wake up the next morning. I remember someone here said you'd be surprised how willing the people of this world would go to assure safety, and we kinda see that here. With this program, no matter what its guaranteed the officers should come out alive. While the MC's method luckily did work this time, that might not always work out for her. So it comes down to whether you want to take that risk, or be able to successfully solve the problem with the least casualties possible....

Man, I swear I think this might be my favorite show of the season guys...