View Single Post
Old 2006-04-16, 07:42   Link #706
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

1)anime from the 90's (probably) and the main character is a girl (age10-12?) and she has brown hair and she had animal companions, at least a dog that helped her.

in one ep she dyed her hair blonde since it looks so good even though her mom or grandma told her she couldn't. So obvoiusly at the end the hair wouldn't wash out and she had to tell her mom or grandma. it was set in one of those european countries in like 1900's or 1800s or someting because she wore that kinda "dress"

2)I'm not sure how many soccer animes there are
I think it's probably from the 80's and it was about soccer...
they had some "gravity-defying" soccer kicks to the goal where the guy kicks it and does some kinda backward flip at the same time and some weird "fire visuals" around him or something. that's all I can say,

3)I think it's anime although the drawing style was simplistic from what i remember. it was a movie about this kid/guy and his "siblings" who travel around some other world on a bed (which floated on this ocean). there they meet a princess

4)Another anime: it's based on some asian folktale with some monkey riding on a cloud travels with an old man

Last edited by xxanimefan4_ever; 2006-04-16 at 08:00.
xxanimefan4_ever is offline   Reply With Quote