View Single Post
Old 2008-08-02, 06:09   Link #1
sekidousai
Ra-ou
*Graphic Designer

Sekidousai no Sekai

Greetings to all Animesuki forumers !!!!!

I. Introduction

I'm now starting a thread for my sig, avatar etc. artworks here. As you can see, i'm a complete amateur when it comes to image manipulation so you cannot expect much from me.
But still i will try my best to make it beautiful and bring out emotions especially my ideals from my creations . From time to time i will update this page.
If somehow you've to like some my works feel free to contact me, im willing to share my works with everyone and i'm open for comments and criticisms.

(***)

In the event that some of my artwork has offended anyone again feel free to contact me again, *** However this i warn you ppl.
some works i'm planning might be and will be a little bit extreme. As long as i don't break
the rules of the forum and i feel that my art is still within it's bounds, i will seriously defend it's existence (hopefully it would't come to this).

(date started: August 2, 2008)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty much of everything here is a freebie unless me or someone else is already using them. and i would appreciate it if you inform me first before using them.

II. Avatars

Sekidousai @Inukami

Little Goodbye @Zegapain (This is my favourite avatar for now)

Sheryl Nome @Macross Frontier

Ranka @Macross Frontier

Bobby @Macross Frontier

Haruka 22 frames

Haruka semi static

Urusai @Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

Haruka Attack! Pantsu!

Haruka Blink(no this one is not a copy and paste; i used my own timing here and a unique blink)

Chibi H.

III. Signatures

Macho (^^) @Inukami

Misaki Shizuno | Yehl | iAL (ieru?) @Zegapain

Ryoko Kaminagi @Zegapain

Haruka Rev.2.1 @Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

Majou shoujo @Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

Haruka Sefuku ^^ (freebie of the week)

1piece

HikaruxMisa @Macross - Super Dimensional Fortress

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

IV. Miscelleaneous stuff

Ero-o-Meter™ ***created by mangalowres upon my request

Parody etc.
Spoiler for etc.:

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

V. Sekidousai's Quick'n dirty™ guides
This is my guides section. I have compiled all of my Quick'n dirty™ guides here so that it will be easy to find.

History: I really wasn't planning on making any guides. It all started with mangalowres' Moe-Meter™ , He said he has trouble adding some transparency to it so then i decided to help him out and added transparency myself. After i posted his modified moe-meter i then i asked if he could make me an Ero-Meter™. And so he did but the problem again is that the sides aren't transparent, and so i made a Quick'n dirty™ guide to show him how to solve his problem ;p and also i have nothing better to do other than posting nonsense in AS forums.

Quick'n dirty™ Guide to Opening multiple Raw Images and Cropping
Software Used is Ulead GIF animator 5 free

Spoiler for Opening multiple Raw Images and Cropping combo guide:

Quick'n dirty™ Guide to resizing and boardering
Software used is Ulead GIF animator 5 free

Spoiler for Resize and Boardering combo:

Quick'n dirty™ Guide to transparencies using the magic wand tool
Software used is Ulead GIF animator 5 free

Spoiler for Transparency:

Last edited by sekidousai; 2008-08-31 at 06:25.
sekidousai is offline   Reply With Quote