View Single Post
Old 2004-05-12, 19:22   Link #52
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonz20
How about we blame both parties?
So your answer is neutral? I had to reread your post over again because it felt like dejavu. You are just rewording everything from your previous post. To something long and drawn out. As we are all (regular Suki members) aware of how you love a good debate. There is no debating on this subject because your answer is neutral. No winner or loser here. Thats all I wanted to know sweetie were you stood in this matter.

but....
Quote:
And that's the whole point that Nak is trying to make I believe (I guess). She wants some things and she understands that guys want other things. You have to give some to receive.
so your saying since your buying dinner we should put out? please explain? this sounds very sexist.

Quote:
As for women being used as sex symbol. It goes both ways. No one can use you as a sex symbol unless you allow yourself to be used. No one can force you to wear sexy clothing that make you look real hot and make guys go nuts. Face it, women enjoy being used as a sex symbol just as much as guys enjoy using them as sex symbols... You can easily wear drab clothes (business like attire), not use make-up, not do your hair, etc but I really doubt it. No one can force you to wear a thong or a sexy 2-piece bathing suit that makes guys drool unless you yourself wanted to wear it in the first place. So is it our fault we use you as a sex symbol or your fault for allowing yourself to be used this way? How about we blame both parties?

And the capability of being used a sex symbol is an advantage. Combine it with intelligence and/or talent and you have a woman who can do anything she wants. If you have it, flaunt it...
I wasn't going to touch this but Access did

Quote:
If there is another war draft (I hope not), it is not women that will be forced to join the forces but men.
with respect to wnkryo I will not comment on this statement.

Last edited by Cammie; 2004-05-12 at 19:42.
Cammie is offline   Reply With Quote