Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-07, 10:02   Link #13542
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
you are right... it is weird ... she has to have a mother somehow, that is if the author doesn't pull a " magically created" cheese on us

that sounds more plausible to me, especially since the timing of the mother's disappearance and the appearance of the rosario at the same point seems to be too constructed to be just coincidence. Her mother looking like outer is another evidence as it has been stated before. Still I wouldn't go as far as to say Outer is actually Inner's mother per se but a part of her personality or something along the line.
Well, I think that might be a possibility though ... what could be the reason for Moka's mother to do something like that. Furthermore we still don't know everything about Moka's seal. Furthermore it would suggest that Outer Moka isn't a part of Inner Moka's personality ... and as I remember it has been shown a few times that Inner Moka also posses aspects of Outer Moka's personality (for example the smile she gave to Tsukune after he has eaten her pie)

I agree that there might be something more in the similarity between Outer Moka and her mom as well and that leaving the Rosario at the same time that Moka's mother disappears might be more then coexistence , but I wouldn't make too much theories regarding that, especially since we even don't know yet ... what kind of a person Moka's mother was.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote