View Single Post
Old 2008-04-13, 18:14   Link #8077
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discreet View Post
This is the second time I've said this, but other than that one moment if it is implemented than Haruki will have NEVER witnessed Yuuki and Kyonko interacting in any way. While I can think of at least three occasions off the top of my head where Mitsuru had been the one to get in between Haruki and Kyonko in some way or another. Hell, there are even scenes where Haruki sees Kyonko blushing at Mitsuru undressing or getting dressed up or being all dressed up.
Kyon-chan and Yuuki went to the library together, remember? Kyon-chan even responded to Haruki on the phone with "I just woke up."

Sure, Kyon-chan has blushed at Mitsuuru in the maid outfit, but, for that matter, so has Haruki... and it's not like Haruki himself can't have a similar effect on Kyon-chan when he strips...

Mitsuuru isn't a threat because he's basically a cuter version of Shinji Ikari, and Haruki recognizes this.

When I first started writing this, I knew that the way Mitsuuru was portrayed would make him unattractive (sexually) towards girls like Kyon-chan, so I knew there'd be problems with the story later...

The thing is that Mikuru is a threat to Haruhi because she's sexually desirable to Kyon... it doesn't work the same way when genderbended.

It's not like this will have much of an overall effect anyway on the story, as later stories focus almost exclusively on Haruhi's jealousy of Yuki anyway.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote