View Single Post
Old 2008-09-07, 17:21   Link #2084
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifall View Post
You talk as if she knows the truth but she doesn't , like us.
All we know is that she was picked on the streets by Grace and became Fairy 9 after have been modified. The experience part with Ranshei is still not that clear.
She keep living on without entering a state of depression you're right.
But you also forget to say that Mike and Klan was the one who helped her, going throught this state.
They took a big role in finding out about the pill and her disease.
Alto was also a big support for her, but Klan is the one who revealed him the truth, not sheryl.
Why did they make Klan reveal the truth ?... I think Klan's role in Sheryl's life is not ended and she may be the one who will stay with her at the end.
... this is why it is so difficult to have a civilized conversation with you no matter how hard I try.

I said:

"You also have to understand that this is a woman deceived from childhood to become a weapon. It was unfortunate that the experiment gone terribly wrong. Yet, she never complaint about her situation even after learning the truth."

I said "after", the keyword is "after", which she did eventually learn from Grace the horrors of the virus within her and from further research conducted by Klan (who revealed that Sheryl did indeed go through experiments). She was shocked at the truth, but she picked herself right back up. What did Ranka do? She ditched Frontier. Perhaps she made the right choice in settling matters with the Vajra, but she was taking a great risk and picked one awful time to do it. She had no idea if she was making the right decisions. Have you ever considered, that during her absence, if the Frontier was attacked again by a swarm of Vajra the size she encountered before she departed?

Moreover, was Ranka not a pro by later in the series? She was, wasn't she? That is what she wanted, no? So why didn't she act like a pro when Frontier needed her the most? Who is she becoming a singer for? Alto? That was never her original intention, which you spot it yourself, that she sang because she wanted to let others know that she existed. Then what happened? Voluntary disappearance.

As your claim in Ranka forsaking her love? Sheryl already done that. In fact, she was doing it. Alto simply offered his love to her, and there was no reason she should not accept. If Alto had done the same thing for Ranka, I am more than certain Ranka would have accepted his love, also.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2008-09-07 at 18:21.