View Single Post
Old 2010-01-13, 18:07   Link #432
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
I don't see anything wrong at all in how they acted. What would you expect, for them to throw pity at him? It's not like they are laughing[at him] directly in his face. To me, they seem to stay within context of each of their personalities, which i find quite refreshing than the former(throwing pity). Also, I don't see how Eri is 'too distant'. Eri's technically doing for Utsu to Yuki as Yuki did to Utsu and Shou, just in her own way. She's simply shown concern, and only seems frivolous because of her personality, but i think she has the best intentions in mind, even if the end results are going to be painful.
What is a friend?

A guy with whom you can hang out in karaoke or someone with whom you can be open with, or even when you try to hide knows you well enough to see something wrong?

These guys are the buddies with whom you can go to karaoke and places like that, but I would not count them as real friends.

Utsu does not talk to them openly, and they do not see if anything is wrong with him when he is suffering. And how can they? They are not real friends after all. They are buddies, who will hang out with you, but will hardly help you to get over the hardships because in most cases they will not notices you are having hardships at all, specially if those are kept insiide and are hard to notice for someone who is not close to you.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote