View Single Post
Old 2004-09-10, 16:34   Link #63
yinstro

you guys are eadily bored, hard for me to be bored by 18 pages of manga. also i think many of you call manga boring when yu read a raw... you are missing half the story... of course its booring. As far as how sharingan works from a hasty translation i read hes using his extra dot + the cursed seal to see farther ahead it seems. BTW no matter how fast you move if someone can predict your movements enough ahead of time they can counter. 60 mile an hour cars easily avoided if you now where its gonna be 10 seconds ahead of time. its like... predicting the right pitch in baseball. Anyhow its true you knew what was gonna happen, but really what else could happen? I think its interesting that naruto was getting beat up, it implies kyuubi isnt all that, at least the way naruto uses it now in spite of whatever boosts it guves him he can still get beat up. also from the trans i read kyuubi indeed gives him power, seems kyuubi like naruto to win.. or fears death maybe. anyhow i figure this battle will get interesting in 2-3 chapters, by then the regular too and fro in power levels should be over.

on a side note, naruto is getting nothing out of this battle but a beating, sasuke is learning new moves, how to better control sharingan, whatever hes gonna learn using seal the first time. naruto is learning... how to let the demon fox take over... and really that will be useless against the right fighters, who will screw up his ability to use the demon or incapacitate him before he can.
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote