View Single Post
Old 2011-01-02, 22:09   Link #3074
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Yatta!
Finally did it and watched the other four episodes as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Totally agree with you on Endless Eight.

As for encouragement for the other four... all I'll say is that I remember one of them having a rather nice shot of Haruhi's ass in a bikini.
Yes, seeing Haruhi in bikini really helped there
Without that, I wouldn't have made it... I would've only watched the first and last ep then.
I'll post some pics in the image thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
That, and the climax in the final episode is good, and while it might not be worth eight episodes, it's definitely worth just the four you have left to watch.
The climax was... ok, I guess. It was nice to see Kyon actually doing something instead of just going, "Oh noes, we'll get another repeat!". However, doing homework together? Couldn't he have thought of something fun or interesting?
Still, you could already be happy that Kyon thought of anything at all in the first place
I was a bit surprised though that this rather bland activity was enough to give her a sense of completion and terminate the time loop she unconsciously caused... it looks like the only important thing for her there was to spend the last day together with the others as well, completely regardless of whatever activity they would do.