View Single Post
Old 2010-10-09, 13:06   Link #18913
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urei View Post
I prefer 00Q's design over 00R, also prefer Sword V over any other of the previous generations.
Just to think that a week before the movie came out you were having some reservations about it >__>

But yeah, my opinion of the 00Q has changed as well for the better (used to be below 00R but now it's on par. Maybe even better in the future). Not because of the movie, but because the HG has done something to me. Some sort of voodoo magic that made me fell in love with it.

Of course, the movie helped a bit too but it was not the definitive factor; ironically.

However, this is after I sorted out the Bits issue. I created a custom setup using a plastic pole I bought plus plasticine(IE clay) and those malleable wires thing(the same type used for GN Short Sword II, found them at a hardware store) to pose them in the air. It went through a few prototypes but I guess I've improved it to a decent level that satisfy me. Best part is I can carry the whole setup (00Q on the action base plus the Bit poles) around with one hand while still being stable. I like carrying my stand around so I made it to fit this habit of mine.

============

However, I think both my HG 00Rs are feeling neglected lately because of it. I would not be surprised if they decided to murder/dismantle my HG 00Q one night out of jealousy.

Last edited by SonicSP; 2010-10-09 at 13:32.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote