Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-01, 18:48   Link #21543
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Nah no need to make em human they do not deserve that (fairy tale) use the normal function of devolution gun and see Gyokuro reduced to a tiny bat then we stomp her and stomp her again and again.

Sides i got three words that will cool down fairy tale from warhammer 40k those are imperium of man what yokai will not mess with
Sounds like you'd pull an Ozzy and bite her head off just for show, thinking it was a rubber bat but finding out otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Wait, I'm with you on personality, but god why would you want to ignore that strength? Both women, full power, going at each other with fierce brutality--

Ahh, but all the RV doujin are of the girls, and there aren't many even of them.

Wonderful fix you made, though
Well, I say that because when you're taking her to bed (let us imagine that for a second) it would be quite awful if she crushes your pelvis into dust while doing the wild thing. Forget her suffocating you to death by squeezing you with those legs, she'd grind you into powder with that strength... Unless you can do the same to her.

And yes, I like my fix too, heh heh heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
*cough* Akasha's battle undergarments *cough*
Yes, those too. Never would have thought Akasha had those kinds of tastes. Kinda explains Moka's collar, as well why Moka doesn't have any other full blooded brothers or sisters born to Akasha... Issa was probably the only man who could handle Akasha's wild side when she completely cut loose. I bet Fuhai and Mikogami might have been a little weary of Akasha when they discovered that side of her.