Stephanie
You can reach for my hand

Send a message via Yahoo to Stephanie
@Yumi-san
I'd personally try "Shoujo Kakumei Utena" or "Revolutionary Girl Utena"
I'd thought NOTHING can ever replace my love for Maria-sama as an anime,
As I find it such a classic within me, I was wrong.. Utena's AWESOME!! n_n

Also, unlike all other Yuri/Shoujo Ai animes like KnM or SP or Mai Hime/Otome,
Both MariMite and Utena are intended for girls to watch, the others are for male audience..

Here, click this smiley
I posted some videos of it here, or you can see them in my YouTube account..

Spoiler for Samples:

My love for Marimite = Utena, I never thought it was possible, both a classic! n_n
I can't stop thinking about the girl in my signature and the story for 3 days straight already..
She's my idol!! XD

I always wanted to become prince, or to be somebody's hero..
My fantasy world was always to be the hero in an RPG world with a female companion n_n
It could be group, or so.. anyway, I'm ranting off topic.

@New members
Welcome!! n_n
I couldn't be happier to have new members here, though, an admin said it's getting licensed, and all animes here are unlicensed.. If Maria-sama did get licensed, I'm afraid this thread will have already been deleted.. T__T

@guest
I think, since she feels the same way I do, she is speaking in terms of 'religion' and defying God..

@soulassasin
What online game? The Ran Online Philippines?

What about in your life? Ever felt these characters could relate to you? (besides the game, I mean)

Anywayy, going back to what I wrote before, as a girl.. I have to stop living in a fantasy world, the world may not accept or may contradict me in so many ways, but I'd be happy if I know I've fought for my own goals in life..

Fantasy world are for people still trying to find their fill in it.. As said also in Utena which is focus on having childish desires of prince, princess, castles, etc. the only way you could face reality is to leave them and move on.. I'm not saying they're not important at all, but too much fantasy world could drug you and lead you into your shell, and a chick cannot be born without breaking the egg.. As I just quoted in that anime

Last edited by Stephanie; 2007-10-05 at 11:03. Reason: Added some samples in spoiler